SPARC has demonstrated innovative use of Structure from Motion Photogrammetry using Very High Resolution (2-5 cm spatial resolution) UAV (drone) based aerial photographs for accurate mapping of the slums including area occupied by individual households. The professionalism, dedication and time bound manner; with which SPARC is executing this mission- critical task, is greatly appreciated.
The Odisha Permit Management System is well designed, facilitates commendable User Interface, Application Features & Functionalities along with application/ data security and operational efficiency. We appreciate the capacity and capability of SPARC in successful execution of the OPMS Project in a timely and professional manner.
The Web GIS based Property Tax System involves GIS based Urban Land Management through dynamic coverage of all aspects of property tax functionalities in a well-designed multi-tier/ multi-level-deployment at Federal, Regions & City operational levels. We strongly appreciate the capacity and capability of the organization in successful execution of the project and recommend them for similar assignments in future.
SPARC has a dedicated team of domain experts, consultants and surveyors. They prioritise requirements and prepare structued work plan to complete the project in time. The team also has different strategic options to deal with contigent situations during projet execution. We look forward to collaborate in future projects.
SPARC’s proficiency in GIS and strong domain knowledge in Urban Utility Assets has resulted in smooth and timely execution of the work. The dedication with which SPARC has supported the project is deeply appreciated.
We had retained SPARC for various works related to GIS, remote sensing, survey and cartographic works including DGPS survey for our iron ore mines in Joda-Barbil area of Orissa. SPARC has demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and commitment in all their work besides flexibility in mobilization which was a key to all the assignments being completed within schedule as per our expediency of requirements.
We are contended to SPARC for their absolute quality-concious and time-bound in their endeavour, SPARC has given us the best possible delivery in the preparation of geo-referenced forest land maps for our five mines. They have not compromised in any way in terms of the technology used and the resources deployed. We have had a wonderful experience working with SPARC and its enthusiastic team.
SPARC has always delivered the best possible solution on each occasion that we have assigned a project to them. The team knows its job extremely well and the professional manner in which each and every facet of the project is dealt with is absolutely creditable and exceptionally satisfactory.
SPARC is acclaimed and recognized for delivery of best quality solutions within specified timeframe; as well as for their innovative solution implementation, efficient project management approch utilizing geospatial infrastructure and technologies. SPARC has achieved the coveted “STPI Export Award” for implementation of GIS based solutions for Government Initiatives.
We wish to thank SPARC for its support on the project on GIS mapping for finalization of alignment and estimates of various 33KV transmission lines under ODSSP scheme of Government of Odisha.
We extend our heartiest thanks and best wishes to SPARC and its team for having successfully delivered the project on Preparation of Geo-referenced lease boundary survey of Kachche Aridongri Iron Ore mines through DGPS survey. SPARC’s team is unquestionably the expert in its domain. They delivered every bit that they had promised and our association with them has been a very comfortable and compatible one. The work delivered reflects their experience in this field and is definitely of very high standards.
We are extremly satisfied with SPARC’s technical ability, infrastructure facilities and timely response and would recommended and continue to utilize their expert services in future.
SPARC’s experience and expertise in providing end-to-end solution helped us start our operations on time and we would like to compliment them on their professional work processes. We have had a wonderful experience working with you and your enthusiastic team. We look forward to the possibility of working with SPARC on future projects.
We are satisfied with SPARC’s technical ability, infrastructure facilities and timely response and would recommend and continue to utilize their expert services in future.
We extend our heartiest thanks and best wishes to SPARC and its team on the successful completion of Geo-referencing of Forest Land Boundary for Talcher-Bhuban-Chandikhol section of NH-200 and Bahargora-Sambalpur section of NH-6 through DGPS survey.The team has shown remarkable dedication and diligence during each and every phase of the work and this has helped in achieving our objective within the stipulated time and budget.
The service provided by SPARC was of the highest quality and in the quickest time frame possible. The involvement and commitment of the entire team is commendable and we would like to compliment each and every member of the team for having shown such exemplary sincerity and comprehensive knowledge on each aspect of the project.
We were thoroughly impressed with the high level of dedication and professionalism shown by the team from SPARC and would like to strengthen the association further. We had a wonderful experience working with SPARC and its enthusiastic team. We look forward to the possibility of working with SPARC in future projects.
SPARC has been working with us for Greenfield Projects as well as our existing mining projects in Odisha. They are having state-of-the-art equipments and vast experience in GIS, DGPS, Remote Sensing and Digital Mapping. The quality of the job with regard to Geo-informatics solutions is outstanding. We greatly appreciate the expertise and professionalism that SPARC is having in the field of Geo-informatics solution services.
Working with SPARC has been a positive experience and they have demonstrated a high degree of flexibility, scalability and service. Their sheer commitment, execution, excellence and ability to work with us have made a tremendous difference. SPARC’s support is a key to success to our company operations, covering all GIS, Remote Sensing, Survey and other digital activity.
We appreciate SPARC’s professionalism in timely completion of the work and the willingnessto to run the extra mile to meet the project objective.
SPARC has successfully completed the assignment of Development of GIS based Land and Infrastructure Monitioring System for IDCO. The professionalism and dedication with which SPARC Pvt Ltd. undertook the task in a time bound manner is highly appreciated. In spite of several challenges in data collection, GIS integration and development status assessment, the organization rose to the occasions and produced quality products.
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Odisha
- Uttarakhand Forest Resource Management Project
- Department of Water Resources, Odisha
- East Coast Railway, India
- Ministry of Urban Development & Housing, Ethiopia
- State Transport Authority, Odisha
- PCCF Wildlife & Chief Wildlife Warden, Odisha
- Public Health Engineering Organisation, Odisha
- Department of Tourism & Culture, Odisha
- Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha
- Department of Women & Child Development, Odisha
- Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs, India
- Ministry of Water Resources, India
- Department of Water Resources, Chhattisgarh
- Odisha Space Application Centre
- Odisha Construction Corporation Limited
- Orissa Pollution Control Board
- Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd.
- Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
- Odisha Computer Application Centre
- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Odisha Coal and Power Limited
- Mahanadi Coalfield Limited (MCL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- Indian oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited
- Paradip Development Authority
- Jharsuguda Regional Improvement Trust
- Bhubaneswar Development Authority
- Odisha Hydropower Corporation
- Schedule Tribe & Schedule Caste Research Institute, Odisha
- Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation
- Cuttack Municipal Corporation
- Adani Mining Private Limited
- Aditya Aluminium
- ArcelorMittal India Limited
- Bharat Aluminium Company Limited
- Central Electricity Supply Utility
- Dhamra Port Company Limited
- Essar Steel India Limited
- Essel Mining & Industries Limited
- GMR Consulting Services Private Limited
- Godawari Power & Ispat Limited
- Hindalco Industries Limited
- Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Limited
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services
- Intercontinental Consultants & Technocrats Private Limited
- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Louis Berger Group
- M. N. Dastur & Company Private Limited
- Monnet Ispat & Energy Limited
- Northern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Limited
- OCL India Limited
- Rampia Coal Mine & Energy Private Limited
- Sesa Sterlite Limited, Vedanta
- SNC-Lavalin Southern Electricity Company Limited
- Southern Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Limited
- Sterlite Power Grid Ventures Limited
- Strategic Energy Technology System Private Ltd (TATA-Sasol JV)
- STUP Consultants Private Limited
- TATA Consulting Engineers Limited
- Tata Sponge Iron Limited Tata Steel Limited
- Tokyo Engineering Corporation
- Vedanta Limited
- Western Electricity Supply Company of Odisha Limited
- GIZ (German Development Agency)
- International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage (ICID)
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust
- The World Bank Group
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United Nation Development Program (UNDP)