With its domain expertise in water resources, SPARC offers its specialized services in planning, design and management of both surface and ground water resources.
The team has successfully delivered many important assignments on water resources development and management both at the local and the regional level. Applying its proficiencies in engineering, geo-informatics and IT on its in-depth understanding of hydrology, SPARC delivers robust and efficient solutions to water resource managers.
The service profile includes:
- Survey, planning and design of canal systems
- Design for river valley projects
- Hydrological studies for hydropower plants
- Ground water potential studies
- Water use efficiency studies
- Remote sensing based reservoir sedimentation studies
- GIS based command area information system
- Site selection and alignment planning for irrigation projects