SPARC’s mapping and geo-database services can be broadly described as digitization and conversion of all types of maps/plans into digital form, design and development of geo-databases.
This includes adoption of layering standards, projection standards, and database standards as approved by the customer. Such assignments often involve data migration, data transformation and integration from multiple sources as per the geo-data model. SPARC has successfully delivered many such projects involving natural resource maps, land plans and utility network maps.
- GIS based plan and drawing acrchival management system
- GIS based Forest Divisional Information System
- GIS system for Regional planning
- GIS based Integrated Spatial Information of a coal mine
- GIS assisted Infrastructure upgradation of Schools in Cyclone prone regions
- Electricity Infrastructure Management System
- GIS based water supply network & asset management information system
- Urban Health care facility mapping for an Industrial city
- Delimitation of Assembly & Parliamentary constituencies in Odisha