SPARC assists healthcare institutions in the mapping of public health related data with respect to different geographies and topographies to facilitate visualization and decision support for situation analysis leading to design of effective healthcare interventions.
SPARC also has technical proficiency and domain expertise to develop applications for healthcare facility management.
The service profile includes:
- Disease surveillance mapping and analysis in GIS
- GIS based Asset Management System for hospitals/nursing homes
- GIS based healthcare facility mapping for gap analysis and locating new facilities
- Location based data collection on public health parameters
- Development of healthcare solutions on desktop, web, mobile and cloud