SPARC is located in the prized Infocity software park in the capital of Odisha and has a smart-looking building as its development centre.
Here is a panoramic view of our organization:
- 25, 000 Sq ft built up space for 350 people
- Modular working areas for project teams in sizes of 5 to 50 persons
- Each work area is provided with separate assembly rooms.
- Training hall to handle 20 trainees at a time
- Convention hall to seat 50 people
- Own power substation and 100% power backup through DG sets
- Fire protection/ Alarm systems in all areas
- Security and surveillance through authorized access and digital cameras
- Cafeteria for 80 people presently
The hi-tech survey infrastructure for surveying and location based data collection comprises of:
- A reference station (linked to IGS stations)
- Dual frequency RTK GPS sets (9 no.s)
- Dual frequency post-processing systems (7 no.s)
- Single frequency post-processing systems (20 no.s)
- Latest technology platform (ESRI, Trimble)
The IT infrastructure involves a dedicated internet line (fiber), servers, desktops, laptops, high-end plotters, quality printers, firewall, storage and backup devices.